Field Day Postponed to Thursday, May 18th
Unfortunately, the forecast is showing a 90% chance of rain on Friday. For this reason, we will be postponing our field day to our rain date, Thursday, May 18th. We will still need many volunteers on this day.
If you are still able to volunteer on May 18th, you do not need to sign up again.
If you are unable to volunteer on 5/18, please go into the Google document to delete your name.
If you weren't able to volunteer this Friday, but are available on Thursday, May 18th, please go into the Google document to select a station.
Thank you for helping to make our field day a success!